SELLING YOUR HOME IN THE FORT MYERS AREA?
When it comes to selling a property, you want an experienced and knowledgeable Realtor to partner with you that can walk you through the complexities of selling a house. We are those agents! Our experience, dedication and strong communication skills will help ensure success and ease in the sale of your home.
- Consider a pre-sale home inspection Get a a good indication of the trouble areas
- Organize and clean Make the house shine
- Get replacement estimates They’ll be handy when negotiations begin
- Locate warranties You don’t want lost paperwork
- Spruce up the curb appeal What is your impression of the property
Consider a pre-sale home inspection
An inspector will be able to give you a good indication of the trouble areas that will stand out to potential buyers, and you’ll be able to make repairs before open houses begin.
Organize and Clean
Pack up your least-used items, such as large blenders and other kitchen tools, out-of-season clothes, toys, and seasonal items. Store items off-site or in boxes neatly arranged in the garage or basement. Clean the windows, carpets, walls, lighting fixtures, and baseboards to make the house shine.
Get Replacement Estimates
Do you have big-ticket items that will need to be replaced soon? Find out how much it will cost to repair an older roof or replace worn carpeting, even if you don’t plan to do so. The figures will help buyers determine if they can afford the home, and they’ll be handy when negotiations begin.
Gather up the warranties, guarantees, and user manuals for washer/dryer, dishwasher, and any other items that will remain with the house. It may seem like this task can be left until closing, but you don’t want lost paperwork or last-minute scrambling to cause the deal to fall through.
Spruce up the curb appeal
Walk out to the front of your home, close your eyes, and pretend you’re a prospective buyer seeing the property for the first time. As you approach the front door, what is your impression of the property? Do the lawn and bushes look neatly manicured? Is the address clearly visible? Is the walkway free of cracks and impediments?
What The Simonelli Real Estate Group Does For You
Aggressive Marketing Campaigns
- Strong internet marketing presence, including the #1 real estate site, Realtor.com.
- Added to the MLS database, which is available to every Realtor in Florida.
- Email campaigns to Relocation companies.
- Foreign agents in numerous countries working with Orlando Vacation Realty.
FREE Valuation | Competitive Market Analysis
- We will research public records & the MLS database and use our knowledge and experience in this market to determine a realistic value of your home.
- This value will be based on recent sales of similar properties to yours – the same approach used by lenders in appraising your home.
- We will provide a realistic price in order to give you the maximum return on your investment while making the home attractive to buyers to take a look.
- Our agent will inspect your home to offer suggestions that may increase the selling price.